To become a strong channel to help those with acute humanitarian needs to overcome predicament and build a better future.
- Sought for and provided relief and rehabilitation assistance to displaced people
- Assist people in need without prejudice to ethnicity, religion or political affiliation.
- Provide support for Oromo and other nationalities in the Horn who have been affected by armed conflicts and other man-made and natural disasters, by mobilizing humanitarian aid and providing relief and resettlement assistance leading to self-reliance.
- Engage youth around common interests, tasks, and involvement in advancing community health and well-being.
- Build community life in which they enjoy supportive relationships, experience higher levels of trust, and feel more secure, confident and independent.